Wednesday 5 August 2015

Yummy Carrot and Ginger Soup

Morning,


This morning I am sharing my love for making soups and a great little recipe. 




I am always trying new recipes for the girls and I. My girls will drink a bowl of soup through a wide straw and I just adore the idea of them getting a meal packed full of goodness. I am in my cooking mood today and plan to batch cook for my ladies to get myself organised as returning to work is on the horizon.

I have made this particular soup a few times and its a big hit each time.

Carrot and Ginger Soup
1 medium Onion 
8 medium Carrots chopped
Teaspoon of ginger 
500mls of Stock

Peel and chop the onion. Splash of olive oil in a pot,cook onions for 5minutes until soft but not browned. Carrots and ginger are peeled and chopped.
Add the carrots,ginger and stock and bring to the boil. Then simmer for 20minutes.
Blend to smooth soup consistency.

Yummy! Enjoy!


PS. These are the stock cubes I use, available in Boots.





Follow us on Facebook @ Countryside Mumsie Blog

Follow us on instagram @ Countryside_mumsie

Orla & Kerri Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment