Saturday 29 August 2015

Bepanthen Review





About a month ago we were very fortunate to receive a wonderful package in the post from the lovely people at BAYER makers of Bepanthen to review. Not only did we enjoy the products but we also found the website very helpful; packed with Baby Skin Care and Nappy Care information, tips and links.

Timing of the products however was perfect:

For Kerri the Bepanthen Baby Moisturiser  has been the star of the summer.

 With the weather just begining to improve we struck for the beach on many an occasion. Anyone with kids will know that getting stuck down into the sand, digging the "biggest hole ever", and becoming covered from head to toe in layers of wet on dry sand is all part of the days fun. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the beach. However Seán seemed to be constantly covered in sand.




 We live near the beach, so one sits on a towel in the car and with the quick trip home you come in with your wet togs and jump straight into the shower. This is where I really found Bepanthan was a life saver. Each day I washed the sand off. I know its not good to over bath children, especially children with dry skin as Seán does (very slightly on his arms). However what was I to do? It was a comforting reassurance that a very suited moisturiser was going to be applied within minutes. Bepanthen Baby Moisturiser is free from alcohol,colours, fragrances, parabens and other preservatives, lanolin or paraffin and is suitable from birth.

 The packaging is very user friendly and is a great size tube (pictured far right above). It goes on as a light white lotion and soaks into the skin within minutes. By bed time I could feel Sean's skin rehydrated and ready for another day at the beach. I used it each evening after his bath or shower so a couple of times a week and after a month I can see such an improvement in his skin. I love that there is no smell form it, and even Seán commented that it not sticky! I rub it on in circular motions and its a real hit. Back in the nappy days Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment was a God Send however I had never tried the Bepanthen Baby Moisturiser. After using it for a month, I will certainly continue to use it and  I would highly recommend it for children of all ages. 




For Orla:

I have loved trying out the Bepanthen range. I used the Bepanthen Moisturiser on both Farrah and Georgia after their baths, it contains Provitamin B5 and you can notice the difference this unique ingredient makes to your child's skin. The girls skin looked and felt hydrated. Their skin was soft and it was not a heavy moisturiser, I could see that their skin looked fresh and could breathe after application.
Bepanthen recently launched their 100g Nappy Care Ointment in a new plastic pack with a flip top. For me this is a major improvement by Bayer, makers of Bepanthen. The original packaging annoyed me. You would have to screw off the lid and roll up the packaging as time went on to get cream out which resulted in it cracking and cream coming out from all angles, usually all over my changing bag. With changing a toddlers nappy and all the wriggling that goes with it, you just don't have the patience for a screw top lid, give me flip lid any day!Well this problem is now a thing of the past. The new plastic packaging and new flip lid is clean and easy to use! It is 100% better for me due to this. Now I would certainly recommend this product. Georgia still gets nappy rash when she is teething. We have a long time of teething left as at 18 months she only has 8 teeth. Recently she cut a tooth and had runny nappies resulting in nappy rash. I used Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment and it cleared it right up. Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment is gentle and can be used everyday to prevent the causes of nappy rash. It contains lanolin and Provitamin B5 resulting in a long lasting breathable transparent layer, therefore I would certainly recommend applying it daily especially when teething strikes.


Thanks for reading! Have you tried Bepanthen products? Did you find them good? We would love to hear from you?

Kerri & Orla Xxx





Disclaimer:  We received the Bepanthen products above free of charge in exchange for a fair and honest review. We did not receive any other remuneration for this post.  All thoughts and opinions in this review are our own.


Don't forget you can keep up to date with Countryside Mumsie on our social media accounts facebook and instagram.




No comments:

Post a Comment