Saturday 23 January 2016

Laid Back Boho Style Dress

Hey Guys,

I have been loving Marks and Spencer's recently. I have picked up some gems in the sale online for myself, husband and the kids.

Today I am blogging about a fab laid back maxi dress that I ordered online. I have teamed it with thick black tights and my over the knee brown wedge boots to give it Boho feel. It will be perfect for summer too, just styled differently. A few details I like about it; the print is a fun floral vibrant print, the neck line is flattering, the sleeves are detailed with ties and the material is of good quality. 

I got it on sale reduced from 105e to 27.99e, which I was pretty happy with. 

Click here to check it out online;
V-Neck Floral Maxi Dress


Don't forget you can keep up to date with Countryside Mumsie on our social media accounts facebook and instagram.


Thanks for reading

Orla & Kerri @ Countryside Mumsie Blog












No comments:

Post a Comment