Friday 29 January 2016

Friday Fashion Fix

Hey Guys,

So I have three weddings coming up this year, so excited about each wedding! Fabulous couples, all are amazing close friends and family! With three weddings comes three outfits! I have some amazing Aisling Maher pieces that I plan on using again just changing my outfit/dress. Check out her website here;


I adore my bespoke hats and collar designed by Aisling. I get so much wear out of my green embellished collar. I dress it up for occasion wear and down for casual. Can be worn to a wedding or to the cinema/dinner date with a skirt/jeans and polo neck. 
Aisling has an amazing shop in Adare in Co Limerick, which is about 5minutes from where I live. So lucky to have talented designers on your doorstep!



Check out some images of me in Aisling Maher pieces;



Unique head pieces by Aisling Maher



              
Me and my Georgia bump, hat and collar by Aisling Maher.






In love with this hat, such a statement!





Hat is so pretty love the neutral colour





Don't forget you can keep up to date with Countryside Mumsie on our social media accounts facebook and instagram.


Thanks for reading,

Orla & KerriX

No comments:

Post a Comment