Thursday 24 September 2015

Getting Rid of the Bedrail-Gro-to-Bed Review


 


Today's post is about how my husband and I successfully said goodbye to the not so eye pleasing bedrail on our eldest daughters beautiful Antique Bed.  About a month ago I was very fortunate to receive a fabulous package in the post from 'The Gro Company'.  They asked me to review the product "Gro to Bed -Single Cover".  It was a perfect product for my three year old daughter Farrah to review as she is in her own single bed.  This product, as all The Gro Company's products serve a very functional purpose.  I knew this product would be functional but I didn't know how cute and girly the style of the cover would be.  My daughter loved the pinks and greens, she was very happy to hop in to bed and try it out.  Not only is the cover girly and pretty but it is also great quality.  I have now washed it numerous times and it still looks and feels great.


The Gro-To-Bed product contains a bed sheet and duvet cover.  The bedsheet has many key factors to it.  It contains a built in pillow case.  This prevents the toddler/childs head going under the pillow during the night, and the pillow falling out of the bed altogether.  The bedsheet comes with straps that secure under the mattress, keeping it securely on and fitted no matter how much movement takes place. The bedsheet has zips on it.  These secure the duvet in place on to the bed sheet.  This is the best feature of the product for me.  This stopped the, in the middle of the night wake up calls to 'cover me up' that we were so used to from an ordinary duvet cover.  The bedrail was removed on the first night we tried this product out.  Having the zips on each side of the toddler/child while they sleep keeps them secure in the bed.  To date our daughter has not once fallen out of the bed and the bedrail now takes its new home in the attic!  I highly recommend this product.  I recommend buying two packs of linen as when one set is ready for the wash you therefore have another ready to go as spare.


 

This product by The Gro Company has gifted my daughter with an amazing self confidence and happiness within herself.  She now confidently and proudly informs her teacher/extended family and friends how she no longer has a bedrail and how she stays in her own bed 'ALL' night.  Thank you The Gro company, the Gro-To-Bed product has helped us along the way of another milestone quickly, easily and hassel free whilst making our child feel confident and happy within herself.

To purchase the Gro-To-Bed simply click on here 



Thanks for reading.  Do you have the Gro-To-Bed product or any of the other Gro Company products?  I would love to hear!?

Don't forget you can keep up to date with Countryside Mumsie on our social media accounts facebook and instagram.



Lots of Love,

Orla & Kerri Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment