Saturday 11 July 2015

Chef'n 'Herbsicle'

Afternoon from a very rainy Ireland :-(
My babies are both napping and that gives me an opportunity to inform you about this amazing product. I find it extremely beneficial. It is the Chef'n 'Herbsicle' the frozen herb keeper. It enables you to freeze and preserve your fresh herbs.
As we grow our own herbs it lets me have them in this product in the freezer and on hand when I am cooking. All you do is fill it with fresh herbs, replace the top and secure, freeze for 24 hours then when you need the herb in a recipe just twist the handle to reveal frozen herbs.
I can freeze a lot of the herb and have it regrowing outside again!
I love this product!
Any other products out there like this for cooking that you just couldn't live without?



No comments:

Post a Comment