Friday 11 November 2016

Christmas toys that have caught my eye.....

Hello,

I know it is still only November but I have seen a few children's toys which I really like, so here is my first blog on my Christmas Toy Picks....  I love Christmas and the whole Santa experience.  When you have small kids it is just Magic!

First up is the Osmo Starter Kit. 


It is a gaming system for the iPad. It encourages creative thinking and social interaction. Games can be played together by the whole family.

 I think this would be suited for age 6+, great for travelling with kids.
Check it out here for sale on Amazon;
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Osmo-Starter-Gaming-System-iPad/dp/B00NNZ7NA4



I love the idea of Kinetic Sand. It is mess free.



A handy toy to pull out inside when it is too rainy to play in the sandbox outside.

Available at Smyths Toys;
http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/toys/creativity-music-partyware/c-926/kinetic-sand/p-14460/cra-z-sand-ultimate-deluxe-set/






Finally I love the idea of the Code A Pillar. Suited for 3+
The Think and Learn Code-a-pillar learning toy encourages children to experiment as they play. It can help them to develop skills like critical thinking, reasoning, discovery, memory, problem solving and experimentation.




It encourages them to arrange and rearrange the easy-to-connect segments in multiple combinations, making Code-a-pillar go forward, left, right or wherever they choose.


Check it out here;
http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/toys/pre-school-electronic-learning/c-447/fisher-price/p-19827/fisher-price-code-a-pillar/



Don't forget you can keep up to date with Countryside Mumsie on our social media accounts facebook and instagram.

Thanks for reading,      



Orla Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment