Sunday 3 July 2016

My New Gym Tote


                                                                                          

 Hey Guys, 

Over the last few months I have been trying out the Gym Tote whilst attending the gym and checking out how it serves as a changing bag.

The Gym Tote as a gym bag is an amazingly functional and stylish bag.  I seriously could have used a bag like this studying to be a PE teacher 10 years ago!  The Gym Tote looks stylish enough to wear and complete your work outfit or make you look sleek attending the gym.  There are many hidden, spacious pockets in the Gym Tote.  Lots of space for runners, toiletries , towels, change of clothes and all your other gym essentials like water, mobile and keys.




I have used this gym bag as a weekend bag and it served me great.  The space this bag provides you, really needs to be seen to be believed.  I found this bag to be a very cleverly manufactured product. They knew what women want and they created it. I have not seen many Gym Totes in Ireland yet but it is certainly a bag that I see hotel gyms stocking and members/tourists snapping up.  Girls, these bags just make sense.




As a mother I decided to test it as a stylish changing bag.  I am out and about with the kids more than in the gym so it was a no brainer. I know there are so many changing bags on the market but the Gym Tote matches my style so I enjoyed having it on my arm whilst out and about with the girls.  I took the bag with me on various outings to see if it was a functional mummy bag.  I found there was space for nappies, wipes, spare clothes, snacks and water bottles as well as my own mummy essentials. I especially liked it on swimming trips with my ladies.  With 3 girls swimming we have so much stuff, towels, clothes etc.  It all fitted in and looked a lot better than my old Nike gym bag!!


Stand out features - The colour  

What I Love - The gold chunky zips

Whats stylish - The Logo, not one you forget.






Gone are the days of the massive gym bag, Gym bag envy is here, thanks Gym Tote.





Check out all the Gym Tote styles available @
http://www.gymtote.co.uk/


Gym Tote is one to follow on all social media channels #GYMBAGENVY

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/gymtote/?hl=en

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/GymTote?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/gymtote/


Don't forget you can keep up to date with Countryside Mumsie on our social media accounts facebook and instagram.


Thanks for reading,



Orla & Kerri X















6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post and great tips..even I also think that hard work is the most important aspect of getting success..
    https://gymconsulting.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! these are very essential stuffs for a gym thanks!!
    Only self motivation plays a crucial role for being regular for gym.
    we have a unique collection of fitness jewelry and accessories which keeps you motivated check out our GYM APPAREL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that’s what I call a tremendous blog. Beautifully written.
    best-gym-bags

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, i like your article specially your writing style keep it up i read your your all work.Entire post really Awesome! Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It's really shows.nerdy pick up lines

    ReplyDelete